Quarterfinal action from Monday:
Appalachia defeated Clintwood 3-1
J.J. Kelly defeated Pound 3-1
Semifinals Tuesday night at J.J. Kelly:
6:00 Powell Valley vs. Appalachia
7:30 J.I. Burton vs. J.J. Kelly
The LPD Volleyball Tournament will be held at J.J. Kelly on October 27th, 28th, and 30th.
Here is the schedule:
Monday
6:00 #4 Appalachia vs. #5 Clintwood
7:30 #3 J.J. Kelly vs. #6 Pound
Tuesday
6:00 #1 Powell Valley vs. Appy-Clintwood winner
7:30 #2 J.I. Burton vs Kelly-Pound winner
Thursday
6:00 JV Championship - PV vs. Clintwood
7:30 Varsity Championship
Quarterfinal action from Monday:
Appalachia defeated Clintwood 3-1
J.J. Kelly defeated Pound 3-1
Semifinals Tuesday night at J.J. Kelly:
6:00 Powell Valley vs. Appalachia
7:30 J.I. Burton vs. J.J. Kelly
Semi-final action from Tuesday:
Appalachia defeated PV 3-1
Kelly defeated Burton 3-2
Two very exciting matches tonight!
Thursday's Championship games will have:
6:00 JV Championship - PV vs. Clintwood
7:30 Varsity Championship - Appalachia vs. J.J. Kelly
Was PV or Burton the 1 seed?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
PV
Wow, I had heard a certain team thought they could beat the #1 from the CD the next time they played (which would have been in the first round of regionals). Guess that won't happen now.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Congratulations to the Lady Indians as they take the LPD Tournament Championship tonight over Appalachia 25-22, 25-19, 25-18.
Kelly will advance to the Region D quarterfinals, traveling to Rye Cove for 7:00 match-up on Monday night.
Powell Valley captured the JV Championship with a 2-1 victory over Clintwood.
Congratulations also to Appalachia for a great run in the tournament.
Whodathunkit after all the bumps in the season. Congrats Lady Indians!!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Do you know what the Region D pairings look like SportsMan?
Region D:
LPD2 at CD1 (JJK at RC)
BDD2 at CMD1 (Haysi at GC)
CMD2 at BDD1 (? at Honaker)
CD2 at LPD1 (Castlewood at PV)
Semis at Burton on Wednesday
Finals at Burton on Thursday
Bookmarks